The Stevens Group was founded in 1980 to provide commercial real estate services to corporate clients, assisting them in the leasing, acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate. Our mission is to provide our clients with the most complete, unbiased real estate advice and the most efficient systems in business real estate, combining international reach and local knowledge to obtain the best possible space at the best possible terms.
Being actively involved with Tenants and Buyers on an on going basis gives us an inside edge in knowing the negotiated terms of lease and sale transactions that are not typically available in public records. Armed with this intelligence, we are in a better position to advise our clients, and enable them to make a knowledgeable real estate decision based on real time market information. This vital information is essential in helping us to effectively advise our clients.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD
Through our knowledge of the market and a strong field presence, The Stevens Group has developed a consistent track record of executed transactions involving office, research & development and industrial facilities. The key to our success has been a commitment to take on only as many assignments as we can effectively handle, and to provide the highest quality service in a timely and cost effective manner. Our adherence to this policy has enabled us to provide a level of service that has become our hallmark.
- We have no conflicts of interest.
- We are devoted to representing tenants and occupiers of commercial real estate.
- We use our expertise to negotiate on your behalf, focusing on lowering your occupancy costs.
- We are seasoned professionals with over 35 years of experience.
- We provide broad geographic and seamless coverage in major markets around the world.
- We never represent landlords.
- You will always receive unbiased conflict free representation.
- You will receive the necessary negotiating leverage to reduce your real estate costs.
- You will reduce the risk of making a costly mistake.
- You will benefit from having an experienced professional as your trusted adviser.
- You will have access to timely market information for sound decision making.
- You will receive seamless representation in multiple markets.