Amanda Snell, CCIM
Amanda Stevens Snell, CCIM is a Principal of The Stevens Group, joining the firm in 2013. Amanda specializes in exclusively representing corporate clients in the leasing, acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate. Working with small to midsize companies, Amanda focuses on providing advisory services in the Downtown Boston and Suburban markets.
Amanda was awarded the CCIM designation in 2018 from the CCIM Institute, upon successful completion of a graduate-level education curriculum and presentation of a portfolio of qualifying experience. The curriculum addresses financial analysis, market analysis, user decision analysis, and investment analysis, the cornerstones of commercial investment real estate. In addition, Amanda has completed studies at Boston University including courses in Commercial Lease Analysis and Fundamentals of Investment Analysis.
Amanda is active in the New England Chapter of CCIM as a member of the Events Committee.
ORGANIZATIONS & AWARDS
- Awarded CCIM designation 2018
- Nominated for the 2017 CBA (Commercial Brokers Association) Rising Star Award
- CCIM Scholarship Winner 2014.
- New England CCIM Chapter Director of Programing 2014-2017.
- Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Broker.
- Participated in the Boston University Commercial Real Estate Program.
- Member of CBA (Commercial Brokers Association)
- Exclusively Represented ProEx Physical Therapy in Ten recent lease transactions.
- Represented Riddell in a lease transaction for their new Wilmington facility.
- Represented Azzur Life Science Consulting in a lease transaction for lab, office and cold storage in Waltham.
- Represented Signature Orthodontics in a lease transaction for office and 3D printing space in Cambridge.
- Represented Miria Advisory in a lease transaction for office space in downtown Boston.
- Represented Archery Games Boston in a lease transaction for their new facility in Chelsea.