Debra Stevens, CCIM
Ms. Stevens’ expertise in Office, Biotech and R&D properties in the greater Boston and Suburban markets has enabled her to complete transactions averaging $30 million per year. Past client transactions have included, among others:TraceLink, Artisan Healthcare, Miraki, Aras Corp., Toole Design, Boston Landmarks Orchestra, Seurat Technologies, Fosun, DiMagi, LabThink, Informa and Evaluate Pharma.
Ms. Stevens has been active with the New England Chapter of CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) as well as the institute nationally for the last 22 years.
Orginizations & Awards
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) – Institute Committee 2004-2013.
- CCIM Chapter President 2002.
- CCIM Regional Vice President 2004.
- Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Broker.
- Member of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board.
- Member Commercial Brokers Association.
- Represented Aras Corporation (Tenant) in an 70,000 SF lease renewal in Andover, MA, and 16,000 sf of office space in Troy MI.
- Represented a private family trust in a disposition of a 36,000 sf site complicated by a long-term land lease with the City of Boston.
- Represented 73 Tremont Street Realty LLC (Buyer) in the purchase of 73 Tremont Street in Boston, a historic 304,000 SF first-class office building.
- Represented TraceLink in a 70,000 SF lease expansion in N. Reading, MA.
- Represented a Fortune 100 Company in 20 separate transactions in 2012 – 2020.