Boston MA, The Stevens Group, the Boston affiliate of the International Tenant Representative Alliance (ITRA), has announced that ITRA will be hosting a Corporate Real Estate Symposium on the morning of September 24th at the Beverly Hills Wilshire Hotel, Los Angeles, CA. The Symposium will be held in conjunction with ITRA’s Global Conference being held at the same location from September 24th to the 26th.
“The ITRA 2010 Corporate Real Estate Symposium is a premier event for company executives and corporate real estate decision makers”, says Debra Stracke Anderson CCIM, SIOR, chairman of the ITRA board of directors. “Invitees to the Breakfast Symposium will include top company executives and their internal corporate real estate leaders who will join our guest panel from Corporate America and abroad to hear how they are saving millions of dollars on facility location and expansion decisions.”
The Symposium program will begin with registration and a networking breakfast at 8:00 A.M., followed by the moderated panel discussion from 9:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M. The panelists will include:
- Dr. Ronald R. Pollina, head of ITRA’s Chicago office, discussing his firm’s annual ranking of the Top Ten Pro-Business States, based in large part on state/regional incentives, business friendly initiatives and other issues of importance when corporations are considering relocation or expansion within the United States
- Mr. Jesse G. (Gaston) Kent, Jr., Vice President of Finance for Northrop Grumman, discussing the firm’s recent decision to relocate its global headquarters from Los Angeles to Northern Virginia, related incentives and other points that entered into the decision making process
- Mr. Timothy Stevenson, President of Viacom Realty Corporation, which is responsible for the worldwide real estate requirements of Viacom, Inc. and its subsidiaries, addressing Viacom’s global portfolio and recent experiences with domestic and international real estate transactions
- Mr. Mats Johansson, President of Skanska Commercial Development USA, commenting on the firm’s expansion, areas of interest for future growth and tips for corporate clients
- Mr. Patrick Moultrup, President and CEO of ITRA affiliate AsiaPac International, sharing comments on corporate expansion to Asia, the most active markets and the “do’s and don’ts” for doing business successfully. Additional company executives have been invited to join the panel to discuss key drivers in their relocation and/or facility expansion decisions
With coverage in more than 85 global markets throughout the United States, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Europe, ITRA is the largest tenant representation organization in the world, offering a unique approach to Corporate Real Estate Services. While other real estate organizations represent both landlords and tenants, ITRA’s North American offices represent only corporate users of space, eliminating the potential conflicts that exist within traditional brokerage firms.
ITRA offices are comprised of principal-level brokers and consultants offering lease and renewal negotiations, acquisitions, dispositions and consulting services. In addition, ITRA provides highly specialized advisory services in the areas of state and local incentives, lease auditing, lease management, location analysis, project management, strategic consulting, space planning and more, all with the objective of achieving for clients the best financial, business and lease terms.
For more information about ITRA and the Symposium, please call +1.706.654.3201, or visit the website, www.itraglobal.com.