Amanda Snell, CCIM
Amanda Stevens Snell, CCIM is a Principal of The Stevens Group, joining the firm in 2013. Amanda specializes in exclusively representing corporate clients in the leasing, acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate. Working with small to midsize companies, Amanda focuses on providing advisory services in the Downtown Boston and Suburban markets.
Amanda was awarded the CCIM designation in 2018 from the CCIM Institute, upon successful completion of a graduate-level education curriculum and presentation of a portfolio of qualifying experience. The curriculum addresses financial analysis, market analysis, user decision analysis, and investment analysis, the cornerstones of commercial investment real estate. In addition, Amanda has completed studies at Boston University including courses in Commercial Lease Analysis and Fundamentals of Investment Analysis.
Amanda serves on the Board of Directors of the New England Chapter of CCIM, volunteering her time for events and programming.
ORGANIZATIONS & AWARDS
- Awarded CCIM designation 2018
- Nominated for the 2017 CBA (Commercial Brokers Association) Rising Star Award
- CCIM Scholarship Winner 2014.
- New England Chapter CCIM Board of Directors.
- Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Broker.
- Participated in the Boston University Commercial Real Estate Program.
- Member of CBA (Commercial Brokers Association)
- Represented Azzur Cleanrooms on Demand in a lease transaction for 50,000 sf of lab and office space in Burlington, MA.
- Represented Spectra Medical Devices, Inc. in a lease transaction for 40,000 sf of office and R&D space in Wilmington, MA.
- Represented Azzur Group in their lease expansion to 25,000 sf for lab and office space in Waltham, MA.
- Represented Zapata Quantum Computing in a lease transaction for office space in downtown Boston.