Amanda Snell, CCIM
Amanda Stevens Snell, CCIM is the President of The Stevens Group, joining the firm in 2013. Amanda specializes in exclusively representing corporate clients in the leasing, acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate. Working with companies of all sizes, Amanda focuses on providing advisory services in the Downtown Boston, Cambridge and Suburban markets.
Amanda was awarded the CCIM designation in 2018 from the CCIM Institute, upon successful completion of a graduate-level education curriculum and presentation of a portfolio of qualifying experience. The curriculum addresses financial analysis, market analysis, user decision analysis, and investment analysis, the cornerstones of commercial investment real estate. In addition, Amanda has studied at The Boston University Commercial Real Estate Program, and serves on the Board of Directors of the New England Chapter of CCIM.
ORGANIZATIONS & AWARDS
- CoStar Power Broker Award Winner Q2 2022.
- Awarded CCIM designation 2018.
- Nominated for the 2017 CBA (Commercial Brokers Association) Rising Star Award.
- CCIM Scholarship Winner 2014.
- New England Chapter CCIM Board of Directors.
- Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Broker.
- Member of CBA (Commercial Brokers Association).
- Represented Azzur Cleanrooms on Demand in multiple lease transactions totaling 175,000sf of lab and office space in the Greater Boston area.
- Represented TraceLink in a lease transaction for 70,000sf of office space in Wilmington, MA.
- Represented Spectra Medical Devices, Inc. in a lease transaction for 40,000 sf of office and R&D space in Wilmington, MA.
- Represented Wolfe Research in a lease transaction for office space in the Financial District of Boston.
- Represented Zapata Quantum Computing in a lease transaction for office space in downtown Boston.