Amanda Stevens Snell
Amanda Stevens Snell is an Associate Director of The Stevens Group, joining the firm in 2013. Amanda specializes in exclusively representing corporate clients in the leasing, acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate. Working with small to midsize companies, Amanda focuses on providing advisory services in the Downtown Boston and Suburban markets.
Amanda was awarded a scholarship from the CCIM Institute, and is working towards completing the coursework and obtaining her designation. In addition, she has completed studies at Boston University including courses in Commercial Lease Analysis and Fundamentals of Investment Analysis. Amanda is active in the New England Chapter of CCIM as a member of the Events Committee.
Organizations & Accomplishments
- Nominated for the 2017 CBA (Commercial Brokers Association) Rising Star Award.
- CCIM Scholarship Winner 2014.
- New England CCIM Chapter Director of Programing 2014-2017.
- Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Broker.
- Participated in the Boston University Commercial Real Estate Program.
- Member of CBA (Commercial Brokers Association)