Debra L. Stevens, CCIM
Debra Lee Stevens is a Partner and Principal of The Stevens Group, and has been active in the commercial real estate industry for over 33 years, servicing both the private and public sectors. During that time she has been involved in hundreds of corporate site searches, lease negotiations, building sales and valuations, taking the attitude that real estate decisions can “make or break” a company.
Ms. Stevens’ expertise in office and R&D properties in the greater Boston and Suburban markets has enabled her to complete transactions averaging $30 million per year. Past client transactions have included, among others: Metropolitan Area Planning, GSA, Next Step Living, Early Sense, Aereo, Dune Medical, TraceLink, Artisan Healthcare, Pellion, Medical Capital Advisors, Aras Corp., Cogito, UAE, Stonebridge, FMS, Alpi USA and Vee24.
Ms. Stevens has been active with the New England Chapter of CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) as well as the institute nationally for the last 16 years.
Organizations & Awards
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) – Institute Committee 2004-2013
- CCIM Chapter President 2002
- CCIM Regional Vice President 2004
- Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Broker
- Member of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member Commercial Brokers Association
Selected Project Experience
Represented Aras Corporation (Tenant) in an 11,000 SF lease renewal in Lawrence, MA.
Represented a private family trust in a disposition of a 36,000 sf site complicated by a long-term land lease with the City of Boston.
Represented 73 Tremont Street Realty LLC (Buyer) in the purchase of 73 Tremont Street in Boston, a historic 304,000 SF first-class office building.
- Represented TraceLink in a 16,000 SF expansion in Wakefield, MA.
- Represented a Fortune 100 Company in four separate transactions in 2012/2014