Mark A. Stevens, SIOR
Mark A. Stevens, SIOR, is a Partner and Principal of The Stevens Group. A thirty-year veteran of the real estate industry, Mr. Stevens specializes in representing corporate users in the leasing, acquisition and disposition of office, research and development, manufacturing and industrial facilities. During his career, he has worked with and represented numerous local and national companies including LeMaitre Vascular, Boston Beer, Masco Corp, Tyco, TEVA Pharmaceuticals, SimplexGrinnell and Del Monte Foods. He has also assisted the General Services Administration (GSA) in the procurement of facilities for various governmental agencies.
Mr. Stevens is a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) and was awarded the prestigious Specialist in Industrial and Office Real Estate designation in 1997. Additionally, he has qualified as an expert witness, providing testimony on the impact of environmental contamination on property values, and has testified on behalf of clients in rent arbitration proceedings.
ORGINIZATIONS & AWARDS
- Vice Chairman of ITRA Global 2012
- Received Exemplary Service Award from ITRA Global 2011
- President of the New England Chapter of SIOR (2007-2008)
- President of the Commercial Brokers Association (2008)
- Nominated for CBA Commercial Broker of the year (2007)
- Received CBA Top 5 Industrial Broker Award
- Received CBA Multi-Million Dollar Leasing Awards
- Represented RoofBlok in the aquisition of a 130,000 SF manufacturing facility
- Represented LeMaitre Vascular in a 55,000 SF lease renewal and expansion.
- Represented Trico USA in the aquisition of a 60,000 SF manufacturing facility.
- Represented Barr Associates in a 47,000 SF lease renewal.
- Represented Boston Beer (Sam Adams) in the acquisition of a 52 acre site for a 300,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility.
- Represented Teva Pharmaceuticals in the disposition of a 250,000 sq. ft. pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Represented Masco Corp in the disposition of a 98,000 sq. ft. industrial building.
- Represented Tyco in the disposition of a 687,000 SF manufacturing building.
- Represented Del Monte Foods in the leasing of a 50,000 SF food processing facility.